Outlander Cast Season Four Finale Party
January 27 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Do you want to watch the finale of Outlander Cast : Podcast & Blog on January 27 with a bunch of other Outlander nerds, hear live music, see live period themed performers and experience a LIVE podcast with Mary and Blake, and all your favorite Outlander Cast bloggers? Now is your chance! Right in Newport, RI at the Colony House.
Purchase your tickets on eventbrite by clicking here.
From the eventbrite event page:
You belong here. You love Outlander, we love Outlander, and you know you want to celebrate the Outlander event of the year with us. The finale is upon us, and we want to start the new year off in style. So get together with a hundred other Obsassenachs, and members of the Outlander Cast Clan, in the most beautiful colonial setting RI has to offer, and watch the finale together, shall we?
What Do We Have In Store For You?
- One of the most gorgeous venues in all of Rhode Island
- Live Music from Elizabeth and Ben Anderson
- Food and Hors D’Oeuvres from local restaraunts
- Complimentary Wine from Newport Vineyards
- Complimentary Whisky From The Sons Of Liberty Distilling Co.
- Complimentary Local Beers
- Local vendors — knitwear, Skincare, etc.
- Colonial period performers
- Screening of the finale
- LIVE podcast
- Outlander themed giveaways
- An after-party at StoneAcre Restaurant
- A chance to meet all your favorite bloggers from the Outlander Cast Staff
- The best place to meet up with other Outlander fans, and geek out
5pm – Meet and greet with all the staff, vendors, and fans with food and cocktails
7pm – The screening of the finale will begin
8pm – Finale ends and dessert is served
8:30pm – LIVE podcast with Mary and Blake
9:30pm – Podcast ends
10pm – After-party will begin at StoneAcre
1am – You don’t gotta go home, but you gotta leave the after-party 🙂
Suggestions for travel and lodging:
IF YOU ARE FLYING
- DO NOT FLY INTO LOGAN AIRPORT (BOS) — You may be saving money on the flight, but you will spend double your savings getting to Newport from MA.
- If you have the option of doing so — FLY INTO T.F. GREEN AIRPORT (PVD)
- From T.F. Green, you can take the train, an Uber/Lyft, or a taxi right into Newport. It’s much easier and cost effective.
IF YOU ARE DRIVING
- all of our events are in walking distance of each other — so all you have to do is park your car once, and you can forget about it til you go home.
PLACES TO STAY
- Hotel Viking
- Newport Marriot
- Inn At Washington Square
- Jailhouse Inn
- Chart House Inn
- The Cleveland House
- America’s Cup Inn